Issue 19 of Redfish Magazine is out now and available for download totally free of charge. Download your copy today!
Issue eight preview
February 07, 2012
Issue eight of Redfish Magazine is due out in just a fortnight. Highlights for this issue include:
- Marine expert Aaron Sewell discusses those tropical damsels for the marine and reef aquarium.
- Cichlid Guru Mo Devlin’s fantastic fish room is on show again, this month we bring you Amphilophus hogaboomorum – an odd name for a magnificent fish!
- Sara Mavinkurve discusses her favourite faviids.
- Redfish Staff bring you a round up of those remarkable Malawi Cichlids from the genus Nimobochomis.
- How to fantail forever, a guide to long term success with that old favourite: the fantail.
If you haven’t had a chance to grab the January edition yet, it and all other past editions can be downloaded from the editions page.
The Redfish Team