Issue 19 of Redfish Magazine is out now and available for download totally free of charge. Download your copy today!
Issue seven preview
January 09, 2012
The first issue of Redfish Magazine for 2012 is due out in just a fortnight. Highlights for issue seven include:
- Puffers, Porcupine, Box and Cowfish – by Marine Expert Aaron Sewell.
- Meghan discusses her Top 5 plants for the planted aquarium.
- Whisker corals factfile: how to keep these unusual but hardy inverts!
- Back from the Brink! Raul Roman tells how to turn around a failing aquarium.
- New writer Pip Court discusses those high bodied tetras from the genus Hyphessobrycon.
If you haven’t had a chance to grab the December edition yet, it and all other past editions can be downloaded from the editions page.
The Redfish Team